In addition to our regular cleaning measures taken in the treatment room, we are also taking the following precautions to keep our team members and patients safe:
• On your way up to the clinic, please stop in the bathroom to wash your hands. Upon entering the clinic, we will be taking your temperature.
• We are requiring masks for all patients, regardless of vaccination status. You will need to keep your mask on for the entirety of your visit. If you arrive without a mask, one will be provided for you.
• We will sanitize all touch surfaces between every client, including the table, face cradle, and all pillows and cushions. Non touch surfaces outside the treatment room will be sanitized several times daily.
• We change all linens after every treatment, including sheets and pillowcases.
• Our service providers will be wearing masks and washing hands immediately before and after every treatment. Your therapist will also wear gloves at your request.
• We are cashless until further notice. We will require a card on file for all service bookings.
• You must come to your visit alone. No additional family members or children will be allowed in the office. Exceptions will be made for children that are receiving treatment.
• All students must pre-register for class, no drop-ins allowed.
• We now have a 12 hour cancellation policy for in person classes: We are limiting class size to allow for physical distancing. With limited spots available, we must ensure that only those that plan to attend are registering. Any cancellation that occurs less than 12 hours after the scheduled start of the class will result in a full charge for the class.
• Bring a mat, yoga blocks (2), and a blanket. While we do have sanitized blocks and blankets available to borrow, all students are required to provide their own yoga mat. We will have these items for sale if you do not have your own and do not feel comfortable borrowing community props.